A fast-acting cream for coldsores - this cream can be used at the first sign of cold sore infection.
How to Use
- Adults and children: Start using the cream when you get the first signs of infection. You may see skin blisters or be able to recognise the tingle sensation that means that a blister will appear soon.
- Spread a thin layer of cream onto the cold sore about every 4 hours during your day. This is usually about 5 times each day.
- It is best to use a cotton bud to apply the cream. If you do use your fingers instead, wash them thoroughly before and after using the cream. This is to prevent you spreading the virus to your damaged skin or to new areas.
- Use the cream for at least 4 days. If your cold sore has not healed completely after 4 days carry on using the cream for 6 more days. If the cold sore has not healed after a total of 10 days, stop using the cream and tell your doctor.
- Do not get the cream in your eyes.