Panadol ActiFast Soluble Tablets provide fast and effective relief of headaches, toothache, backache, rheumatic and muscle pains and period pain. It also relieves sore throat and the feverishness, aches and pains of colds and flu. Panadol ActiFast Soluble tablets also provide relief from the pain associated with osteoarthritis as diagnosed by a doctor. Panadol ActiFast Soluble tablets contain paracetamol which is an analgesic (a pain reliever which reduces aches and shivers) and an antipyretic (it reduces body temperature when you have a fever).
How to Use
- Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over:
- 1-2 tablets dissolved in water every 4 to 6 hours as required.
- Children (10 to 15 years): Give 1 tablet dissolved in water every 4 to 6 hours as required.
- Do not give to children for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
- Do not give to children under the age of 10 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
Do not take with any other product containing paracetamol.
Do not take Panadol ActiFast Soluble tablets:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients (listed ibelow).
- If you are taking any other medicines containing paracetamol.
- If you are under 10 years of age.
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/panadol-actifast-500mg-soluble-tablets-34837/patient-info