BENYLIN 4 Flu Tablets provide effective relief from flu symptoms including fever, congestion, and aches and pains.
Diphenhydramine helps to relieve a cough and a runny nose, whilst pseudoephedrine causes the blood vessels in the nasal and sinus passages to contract and narrow, reducing congestion and the production of excess mucus.
Paracetamol helps bring down a fever and provide relief from headaches or bodily aches and pains.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children 16 years and over: 2 tablets up to 4 times daily as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours
- Children 10-15 years: 1 tablet up to 4 times daily as required. Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Not to be used for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor.
- Do not take more than 4 times in any 24 hour period. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Not suitable for children under 10 years of age.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, you must see a doctor or pharmacist.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/benylin-four-flu-tablets-31423/patient-info