Fybogel Orange flavoured sachets are specially formulated to help to ease constipation and maintain regularity. The ingredients included are natural fibres that help to relieve constipation and help maintain a normal bowel function.
Fybogel Orange contains the active substance Ispaghula Husk. It is an easy and convenient way to increase the fibre in your diet helping your digestive system work more efficiently and gently relieving constipation the natural way. As it works naturally with your body, it takes care of constipation without undue straining, discomfort or unnatural urgency, helping to restore and maintain regularity. Fybogel Orange can be used whenever increased fibre is needed in your diet to relieve constipation; including constipation during pregnancy. It can also be used to help maintain normal bowel function if you suffer from haemorrhoids (piles)
Fybogel is gluten free and contains no chemical stimulants.
How to Use
- Fill a glass with approximately 240ml cold water.
- Pour in the required amount (see dosage below). Stir well and drink straight away, preferably after meals.
- Do not take without water. This product should be taken at least 30 mins before or after taking other medicines and should not be taken immediately before going to sleep.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take one sachet in the morning and one in the evening, preferably after meals.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years: Take half to one level 5 ml spoonful depending on size and age, morning and evening, preferably after meals.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/fybogel-orange-3-5g-granules-32224/patient-info