Lamisil Once is a single dose treatment for athlete's foot.
Lamisil Once works by killing the fungus which cause tinea pedis (athlete's foot). When it's applied to the feet, it leaves a colourless film that stays on the skin delivering the active substance into the skin.
- Penetrates the skin and targets the fungus
- Easy to use
- Continuously fights the fungal infection
How to Use
- Using your fingers, apply between, under, and over all toes, then to the soles and sides of each foot
- Allow the product to dry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Do not wash feet for 24 hours after application.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/lamisil-once-1-cutaneous-solution-32641/patient-info