Nurofen for Children 100mg chewable capsules are used in children from 7 to 12 years for the relief of mild to moderate pain such as a sore throat, dental pain, ear ache, headache, minor aches and sprains, and symptoms of cold and flu. Ibuprofen also brings down a high temperature (fever).
You must talk to a doctor if your child does not feel better or if your child feels worse after 3 days.
How to Use
- The capsule should be chewed before swallowing.
- Do not give to children under 7 years of age.
- Age: 7 years - 9 years: Two capsules 3 times in 24 hours
- Age: 10 years - 12 years: Three capsules 3 times in 24 hours
- Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours between each dose if required).
Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/nurofen-for-children-100mg-chewable-capsules-soft-33158/patient-info