For dry eyes and longer lasting relief
Dry eye syndrome can be caused by many aspects of modern living, from computer use to air conditioning.
Optrex Intensive Eye Drops
- Offer intensive dry eye symptom relief that lasts
- Instantly hydrate, lubricate and soothe dry eyes
- Effective and longer lasting relief than with common Hypromellose eye drops*
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
Suitable for Adults and children 12+
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly before use.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze 1-2 drops, into each eye, when required, or use as directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- Blink a few times to ensure the whole eye is covered.
- Replace the bottle top tightly after use.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
Discard 28 days after opening.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use with another eye drop unless directed by your doctor or eye practitioner.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your eye care specialist.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Do not swallow the solution.
- Avoid placing the top of the dropper in contact with the eyelid, eye or any other surface.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, PEG 8000, Boric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogen Peroxide.