Paralink Suppositories contain paracetamol, a painkiller which can reduce high temperatures (fever). It provides effective relief of fever and pain associated with colds and flu, headaches, rheumatism and teething.
Paralink 180mg Suppositories can be used in children from 3 months to 6 years of age.
It is a smooth, white, tapered cylindrical medicine which is inserted into the back passage (rectum) and is recommended for use in children and adults who may find it difficult to take paracetamol by mouth
How to Use
- Before use, wash and dry your hands. Remove one suppository carefully from its wrapping and insert it carefully into your child’s back passage. Wash your hands again afterwards.
- Babies 3 months – 1 year (5 – 10 kg), use ½ suppository
- Children 1 – 3 years (10 – 15kg), use 1 suppository
- Children 3 - 6 years (15 – 20 kg), use 1 ½ suppositories
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hours and leave at least 6 hours between each dose.
DO NOT USE WITH ANY OTHER PARACETAMOL PRODUCT