Paralink Suppositories contain paracetamol, a painkiller which can reduce high temperatures (fever). It provides effective relief of fever and pain associated with colds and flu, headaches, rheumatism and teething.
Paralink 500mg Suppositories can be used in children from 6 years of age.
It is a smooth, white, tapered cylindrical medicine which is inserted into the back passage (rectum) and is recommended for use in children and adults who may find it difficult to take paracetamol by mouth
How to Use
- Before use, wash and dry your hands.
- Remove one suppository carefully from its wrapping and insert it carefully into your child’s back passage.
- Wash your hands again afterwards.
- Children 6 – 12 years (2-40 kg) use 1 suppository.
- Adults and children over 12 years use 2 suppositories.
- Leave at least 6 hours between doses and do not give more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
DO NOT TAKE WITH ANY OTHER PARACETAMOL PRODUCT