Salatac Gel is a pharmacy strength product designed to treat warts, veruccas, corns and calluses. It contains both Salicylic Acid 12% and Lactic Acid 4%.
Includes special applicator and emery board
How to use
- Soak the affected area in warm water for 2-3 minutes, then dry thoroughly using your own towel.
- Apply 1-2 drops to form a thin coating on top of the wart / verucca / corn / callus
- Allow to dry then repeat every night
- Take care not to apply the gel to surrounding skin
- Once per week, gently rub the area with the emnery board provided
Read the instructions prior to use on how to handle and open the tube.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/salatac-gel-33668/patient-info