Sinutab Non-Drowsy are used for the relief of nasal congestion and associated pain. The tablets help treat pain and unblock the nasal passages, relieving sinus congestion and pressure.
The tablets contain paracetamol to relieve pain and fever, and pseudoephedrine, a decongestant to clear nasal congestion and blocked sinuses. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged 6 years and over.
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus pressure
- Aches and pains
- Eases breathing
- Adults and children over 12 years: Two tablets every four to six hours, up to four times a day.
- Children 6-12 years: One tablet every four to six hours, up to four times a day.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief.
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children aged 6-12 years.
- Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dose: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
The active ingredients in Sinutab are: 500 mg Paracetamol and 30 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride per tablet.
Warning - Contains paracetamol
Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or taking any other medicine consults your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/non-drowsy-sinutab-tablets-33104/patient-info