SolpaSinus tablets provide rapid relief of pain and nasal congestion and from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow tablet. Take at the first sign of nasal congestion when combined with:
- Blocked nose
- Sore throat pain
- Painful sinuses
The medicine contains two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily without drowsiness.
How to take
- Adolescents aged 12 to 18 years: One to two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Adults including the elderly: Two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.
Patient Info: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/solpa-sinus-film-coated-tablets-33788/patient-info